Nenašli jste pro sebe vhodné pracovní místo?Stačí nám zaslat váš aktuální životopis
Tax Senior Consultant
601 383 802
Personálně poradenská agentura Synergie s.r.o. působí na českém trhu od roku 1993. Za úspěchem Synergie stojí výborná znalost pracovního trhu, široké portfolio klientů a individuální přístup našich konzultantů, kteří disponují širokými znalostmi a zkušenostmi ve svých oborech.
Tax Senior Consultant
We are looking for an experienced tax consultant for the role Tax Senior Consultant. Our client is an international company, one of the leading investment and past due diligence managers in Europe.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Your job and your key responsibilities will be:
- Responsibility for structuring new projects - mainly the purchase and sale of non-performing loan portfolios in Europe.
- Initial research of the tax environment in the target jurisdiction
- Preparation of the project structure - assets and equity trades
- Support and management of external consultants in relation to the tax and accounting conditions of the structure
- Collaboration and communication with other departments in the Group as well as subsidiaries abroad
- Preparation and integration of the tax and accounting assumptions into the model of the business project
- Reviewing and preparing comments on the project documentation from a tax and accounting point of view
- Presentation of the structure by departments
- Participation in the implementation of the structure
- Providing tax support to the Legal Department in connection with the preparation of internal agreements
- Basic tax advice for serving subsidiaries and investment instruments
Requirements for the candidate
What do you need for this position?
- University degree (economic or legal type)
- experience in the tax sector for at least 3 years
- Tax advisor or ACCA license is an Advantage
- Knowledge of IFRS principles is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Czech is not needed)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Dynamic personality with positive attitude
- Strong skills in problem solving and analysis, ability to make decisions
- Willingness to learn new things, be motivated, proactive
Basic information about company
A regional financial and investment group focusing on purchasing non performing loans from the bank institutions and their collection.
Investiční společnosti expandující v rámci střední a východní Evropy.
What can we offer you?
What can you expect?
- Work in a stable prestigious international company
- Pleasant working environment with the ability to actively use English
in the center of Prague
- Interesting financial rewards with exciting premium bonuses
- Educational courses, training,
- Contributions to individual career growth
- 5 weeks holiday
- Permanent work contract
- Interesting projects for leading Czech and international companies
- Occasional work from home
- Flexible start/end of working hours - 10 am - 4 pm (40 hrs week)
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Corporate events
- Contributions to sport and culture