Nenašli jste pro sebe vhodné pracovní místo?Stačí nám zaslat váš aktuální životopis
IT System Administrator – SAP HR/Symphony
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)/Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organization was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 42,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 17,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has decided to build its own Shared IT Services centre in Prague.
You have a unique opportunity to be a part of this implementation journey. As an administrator for SAP HR/HCM with e-Rec (known within MSF as “Symphony”) will be responsible for leading functional and technical support to business and project teams and performing enhancements to MSF’s SAP Symphony modules and providing advice to the project team implementing SAP HR/HCM with e-Rec. You might be asked to get involved with the global roll-out if needed. This position will report initially to the Service Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for
- Understand the business processes and apply knowledge in SAP access management as well as in solving user access issues
- Understanding the basics of SAP authorization concepts in an enterprise environment (Single/Composite Roles, Structural Profiles, etc.)
- Maintain Role Matrix and documenting users’ requests
- Responsible for administration of SAP roles and authorizations
- Manage the incidents and delivery solutions in the HCM domain
- Liaise with the functional and business teams to assist with the ongoing functional support of SAP
- Work with local HR team to ensure users have adequate roles assigned and can perform their tasks.
- Work with the other support teams to facilitate incident and problem resolution
- Monitor user accesses, perform audit checks, terminate accesses where necessary following applicable security and change management processes
- Performs advances system checks and deep test to identify the root cause and document solutions for incidents
- Strong work ethic coupled with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrated history of successful SAP project implementation within large and complex companies.
- Have SAP HCM knowledge, covering system support and incident management of SAP HCM functional areas
- Have SAP security technical skills, covering implementation and Support of SAP security & authorizations in SAP HCM and BASIS components
- SAP BASIS administration and user maintenance experience
- SAP virtual server monitoring exposure
- SAP interface monitoring experience (RFC, iDoc)
- Assist in Site to Site IPSec VPN connection setup where/when necessary
- Exposure to at least a project implementation methodology e.g. Accelerated SAP
- Knowledge/Experience of Computer Networking and Infrastructure
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Project (or equivalent) and PowerPoint required.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent experience.
- No travelling to other MSF locations required
Médecins Sans Frontières is an international medical humanitarian organization that provides medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare.
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work