Nenašli jste pro sebe vhodné pracovní místo?Stačí nám zaslat váš aktuální životopis
HR Manager/ automotive – challenging and rewarding
Stephanie Nestaval | Top Management | Quality & LEAN | Automotive CZ
+420 601 160 543
Our key client, an international automotive manufacturer and supplier to major OEMs and T1 is looking for a HR Manager with cross-functional experience to manage their HR team and support personnel in friendly, but challenging environment.
- This is a rewarding opportunity ideal for someone who likes to work for a big brand in the international fast-paced environment. This role is offering above the market salary, company car and all the other perks. (please call me for details).
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience already as an HR Manager.
- Your goal is to implement the Group's HR policies and tools and to provide support to the HR Director, Managers of other departments and to the large HR team and all employees; implement an efficient and integrated strategy for staffing, recruiting, induction, training, career management; guarantee working conditions in compliance with Group Health, Safety & Environment policies.
The ideal candidate will have:
▪ Bc or MSc with in HRM (HR Management)
▪ Min & 8 years of experience in a HR function within the industrial/ manufacturing environment
▪ Experience from large corporation 1000 employees+
▪ Great knowledge of employment law
▪ Familiarity with payroll systems
▪ Resistance to pressure, international mind set, goals orientated
▪ Advanced level of English
All applicants must be EU citizens
How to apply:
Don’t miss out on this opportunity with a global company, to apply contact our senior head-hunter Stephanie Nestaval on +420 601 160 543 or Lucie Kuliskova on firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Manager, HR Director, Country Manager, Plant Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Change Manager, Launch Manager, Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Production & Control, Head of Quality, Global Quality Manager, ISO 9001, Project Manager, CAD, Supplier Quality Engineer, warranty performance management, improvement, automotive, Quality, QC, QA, QI, engineering, supplier chain, SIX sigma, quality control, 8D, 5S, APQP, FMEA, PFMEA, Control Plans, LEAN Manufacturing, problem solving, continuous improvement, Sachsen, Lower Saxony, Germany, Mlada Boleslav, Liberec, Czech Republic, Prague