Nenašli jste pro sebe vhodné pracovní místo?Stačí nám zaslat váš aktuální životopis
Trade Marketing Executive – FMCG
Become part of an international FMCG company with a 25-year tradition on the Czech market that will guarantee career growth.
We are looking for a proactive marketer with excellent English knowledge, who will be responsible for marketing marketing activities focused on digital communication, retail activation and engagement.
- Plan, develop and lead projects to Digital Trade Engagement Activities
- Develop, setup, and manage Online Trade Programs aimed at Leads Generation, RRP services, and Remote Trade Activation.
- Collaborate with digital agencies.
- Coordinate and supervise execution of Online Trade Programs including payment processes, prize logistics, and Field Force contact.
- Analyze the results of trade activities and prepare appropriate information and recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare budgets and ensure proper planning and spending, including forecasting.
- University degree; marketing or economical field is advantage
- Advanced English and Czech/Slovak language skills
- 1-2 years of experience from FMCG environment (similar commercial/sales position or trade marketing)
- Very good analytical skills
- Big advantage is experience in community management, management or co-creation of website content, customer loyalty program, B2B platform or experience from a digital role
About our client
International FMCG that has been operating on the Czech market since 1992, importing its products into 50 countries.
- 25 days of vacation
- 4 sick days
- Flexible working hours
- A shortened working time of 37.5 hours
- Possibility of remote work / once a week in agreement with the supervisor
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to Flexipass leisure activities worth CZK 5,000 per year
- Contributions for life and retirement benefits
- Notebook, iPhone