Nenašli jste pro sebe vhodné pracovní místo?Stačí nám zaslat váš aktuální životopis
Senior Support Engineer (Office 365)
You have a unique opportunity to be a part of this implementation journey. As a Senior Support Engineer – Office365 will need to be hands-on to manage and maintain MSF’s Office 365 tenants and related technologies. Office 365 infrastructure is utilized across the entire MSF Movement. Senior Support Engineer will maintain connections to Office 365, and manage multiple Office 365 tenants, although MSF’s tendency is towards one global tenant. For this you will be asked to get involved with the integration/consolidation if needed. This position will report initially to the Service Delivery Manager.
You will be responsible for
- Manage Office 365 services and Azure infrastructure (servers, services and connectivity)
- Provide trouble resolution on complex problems and develop root cause analysis activities that resolve significant system issues – highest escalation point
- Participate in the design of the enterprise architecture
- Oversee enterprise mix of vendor services; recommend changes and updates to strategy
- SharePoint site Administration and projects
- Communicate and escalate issues to vendors directly
- Lead implementations for systems and networks; develops testing plans to ensure quality of implementation
- Deliver major upgrades and reconfigurations in change control
- Design and analyse mix of vendor services to meet business requirements; maintain relationship with Vendors
- Be part of project teams for technical consultation to business partners
- Integration of O365 services and security control of Azure.
- To ensure uptime and seamless operation, you will run daily health checks (monitor sync process of various applications, sizes and sharing, monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services).
- PowerShell scripting (for 365 management)
- User & access management, patch management and application security
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring
- Develop and maintain internal O365 knowledge base
- Document changes to the systems using change management best practices.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaborate with other MSF staff, including networking, security, and other IT teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs).
- 3-6 years of experience required in a support and operations role in any of the following areas: Wintel Servers, Microsoft Collaboration Products, Messaging Environments or Active Directory Services, operating systems, storage; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experienced Enterprise Architect
- Cloud infrastructure and servers background – specifically with connectivity, communications, integration and operating environment
- Multiple Microsoft certifications (MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional; MCSA – Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate preferred)
- Required experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013 or 2016 and with Microsoft Skype Server 2010 and/or Skype for Business Server 2015
- Proficient with PowerShell scripting
- Proficiency in Modern SharePoint administration
- Project management experience preferred
- Proffered experience with architecting, designing and building large scale, multi-regional Microsoft Exchange environments
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision, participating in projects, and capable of resolving most incidents and configuration changes required
- Significant operational experience required in one or more core infrastructure technologies; capable of serving as a subject matter expert
- Understanding of firewall requirements needed for all Office 365 functions
- Experience with concepts as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and how the various elements of O365 application co-exist and how each application works
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint required
- Solid understanding of ITIL/ITSM best practices
- English on a communicative level is a must.
- No travelling to other MSF locations required
About MSF (Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)/Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organization was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 42,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 22,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has decided to build its own Shared IT Services centre in Prague.
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work
- 25 days of holiday per year; Flexible working conditions; 6 sick days per year
- Possibility to go for a "sabbatical leave“/mission, once per 3 years
- Training budget of 1000 EUR per employee/year; Language courses
- Notebook and Mobile phone for work and private purposes
- Free public transport (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children
- Extended paternity leave for fathers
- Standard medical care
- Free refreshment at the workplace - free drinks (water, tea, coffee) at the workplace
- Dog/baby friendly office, relax rooms, play zones, kids clubs, etc.
- Team buildings/family days