Nenašli jste pro sebe vhodné pracovní místo?Stačí nám zaslat váš aktuální životopis
SAP HR Support - New IT Shared Service Center
+420 606 733 672
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)/Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organization was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 42,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 22,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has decided to build its own Shared IT Services Centre in Prague.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic SAP HR/HCM Functional /Technical support specialist to join our SITS SAP Solutions Team (known within MSF as “Symphony”) You will provide Level Two functional/technical support to our customers. SAP Symphony is used across the entire MSF Movement. This position will report initially to the Service Operations Manager.
The MSF SITS will progressively expand services for the Movement. Will you be helping us setting the foundation?
You will be responsible for
- Provide functional/technical second level end user support, training and guidance
- Quickly and professionally assess incidents and services request and take steps to resolve
- Understand the business processes and apply knowledge in SAP environment
- Understanding the basics of SAP authorization concepts in an enterprise environment (Single/Composite Roles, Structural Profiles, etc.)
- Maintain Role Matrix and documenting users’ requests
- Responsible for administration of SAP roles and authorizations
- Manage the incidents and delivery solutions in the HCM domain
- SAP basic infrastructure and network maintenance and monitoring (RFC, iDoc, IPSec VPN connection)
- SAP Master Data Management required for functional processing and SAP Transaction Data
- Liaise with the functional and business teams to assist with the ongoing functional support of SAP
- Work with local HR team to ensure users have adequate roles assigned and can perform their tasks
- Work with the other support teams to facilitate incident and problem resolution
- Performs advances system checks and deep test to identify the root cause and document solutions for incidents
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs)
- Perform regular reporting and communicate with Vendors and 3rd parties
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- 1-3 years of front-line IT support role experience or equivalent position is required
- Have SAP HCM knowledge, covering system support and incident management of SAP HCM functional areas
- Have SAP security technical skills, covering implementation and support of SAP security & authorizations in SAP HCM and BASIS components
- SAP BASIS administration and user maintenance experience
- SAP virtual server monitoring exposure
- SAP interface monitoring experience (RFC, iDoc)
- Working knowledge of Networks (WAN, LAN, IPSec VPN)
- Working knowledge of SAP Master Data Management
- Working knowledge of transports
- Comfortable working in a team and independently
- Ability to work flexibly and analytically in supporting end users
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Project (or equivalent) and PowerPoint required
- Willingness to learn new things
- SAP Certification preferred
- Exposure to ITIL Framework is a plus
- Knowledge of ITSM tools (e.g. TopDesk, Zendesk, IT Tracker, JIRA or others) is a plus
Information about our client
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)/Doctors Without Borders is an international medical humanitarian organization that provides medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare.
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work
- 25 days of holiday per year; 6 sick days per year
- Possibility to go for a "sabbatical leave“/mission, once per 3 years
- Training budget of 1000 EUR per employee/year; Language courses
- Notebook and Mobile phone for work and private purposes
- Free public transport (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children
- Extended paternity leave for fathers
- Standard medical care
- Free refreshment at the workplace - free drinks (water, tea, coffee) at the workplace
- Dog/baby friendly office, relax rooms, play zones, kids clubs, etc.
- Team buildings / family days