Nenašli jste pro sebe vhodné pracovní místo?Stačí nám zaslat váš aktuální životopis
Information Security Officer
+420 606 733 672
You have a unique opportunity to be part of this implementation journey. As IT Security Officer you will have the overall accountability for assessing and addressing the impact of information security risks on the SITS service delivery and on support maturing the current information security impact of SITS on the wider MSF movements and stakeholders as per industry benchmarks and best practices. This role will report directly to the General director of MSF SITS.
You will be responsible for
- Design, create, implement, and regularly update MSF SITS cyber security strategy to leverage new technology and current threat situation
- In collaboration with MSF SITS management, create a security framework for SITS systems as part of the strategy.
- In collaboration with MSF SITS management, create a security Center of Expertise to advise and support the needs of the wider MSF movement.
- Manage professional relationships with the respective stakeholders within MSF.
- Manage security policies, controls, and cyber incident response planning
- Identify cyber security risks and develop action plans accordingly
- Manage security aspects of Microsoft cloud service transition to SITS (Office 365, Azure)
- Report regularly to the SITS management team on current status of ongoing projects and risks
- Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding any future occurrence
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested
- Collaborate closely and support the Data Privacy Officer (DPO) to ensure compliance with the current laws and applicable regulations
- Oversee network security management and secure configuration management (firewalls, switches, etc.)
- Schedule periodic security audits
- Execute security penetration tests as required
- Communicate cybersecurity policies, procedures, and awareness campaigns to all stakeholders
- Provide knowledge sharing, training, and mentoring throughout the organization
- 5+ years of experience in information security field
- IT security industry certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, OSCP, ITIL) preferred
- Experience with security audit or assessment an advantage
- Perfect command of English language
- Experience in an international environment is an advantage
- Experience in a heavily decentralized environment preferred
- Able to work completely independently
- Able to fully manage and own the full scope of the role
- Acceptance of full responsibility for the results
- Able to personally and confidently represent and promote MSF SITS security strategy and provide expertise to the stakeholders
- Able to effectively judge a given situation and various stakeholder interests
- Able to occasionally travel internationally
- Able to work in an international and diverse work environment
About MSF (Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters, and healthcare exclusion. MSF offers assistance to people in need and irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality. Over 90% of the organization’s funding comes from individual private donors giving small amounts.
The organization was founded in 1971 in France by a group of doctors and journalists in the wake of war and famine in Biafra, Nigeria. Their aim was to establish an independent organization that focuses on delivering emergency medicine aid quickly, effectively and impartially. Three hundred volunteers made up the organization when it was founded: doctors, nurses and other staff, including the 13 founding doctors and journalists.
Today, MSF is a worldwide movement of more than 42,000 people working in 21 sections, 12 branch offices, 5 Operational Centres and three supply centres worldwide. There are as many IT departments as sections, and together they support more than 22,000 system users spread over MSF offices and missions across the globe. To gain in efficiency and improve end-user experience, MSF has decided to build its own Shared IT Services (SITS) Centre in Prague.
- Interesting professional and personal challenge
- Rewarding and meaningful work in a young, dynamic, and rapidly growing international organization
- Full flexibility and ownership/accountability
- Flexible working hours, work-life policy, working from home
- 25 days of holiday per year; Flexible working conditions; 6 sick days per year
- Possibility to go for a "sabbatical leave“/mission, once per 3 years
- Training budget of 1000 EUR per employee/year; Language courses
- Notebook and Mobile phone for work and private purposes
- Free public transport (after probation period)
- Nominal financial contribution for employees with children
- Extended paternity leave for fathers
- Standard medical care
- Free refreshment at the workplace - free drinks (water, tea, coffee) and fruits at the workplace
- Dog/baby-friendly office, relax rooms, play zones, etc.
- Team buildings/family days