Nenašli jste pro sebe vhodné pracovní místo?Stačí nám zaslat váš aktuální životopis
Logistics Specialist with Spanish
+420 727 968 945
Synergie is a personnel consulting company operating on the Czech market for over 25 years. We are a part of the French Synergie Group, which has a leading position in Europe in the provision of HR services.
The S&you Division focuses on covering specialized and managerial positions across industrial sectors.
Do you have previous experience in the area of logistics or customer service? Does the environment of one of the World’s Most Admired Companies sound attractive for you? If you speak advanced English and Spanish and have a dynamic, pro-active personality, this job opportunity is waiting for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Organization of truck transport
- Managing the preparation, allocation, and routing of orders
- Coordination of deliveries according to the needs of client and terms of payment
- Pro-active communication with client and carriers via email/ phone
- Ordering transport services from carriers and assigning shipments to them
- Monitoring and tracking the shipments and keeping client informed about status
- Solving problems related to shipments
- Actively looking for costs optimizing and added value opportunities when possible
- Tracking and resolving freight claims
- Ensuring and improving quality of all services and processes
- Regular updating all data to internal system
- Advanced knowledge of English and Spanish
- Previous experience in logistics, customer service, call centre
- Great communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active and dynamic personality
- Strong motivation to work in logistics, great interest in transportation
- User knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Excel
- Valid working permit for the Czech Republic
Our client is among top ten global logistics companies. The company runs the business as one highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets with more than 97,000 employees, 50,000 clients and 1,505 branches in 32 countries.
Fortune Magazine has recently named this company one of the World’s Most Admired Companies and the fastest-growing company revolutionizing the way cargo is transported around the world.
The magazine Forbes nominated them among America's best employers.
And what are they like? They really appreciate motivated and talented people with enthusiasm and drive. Help them build the best team.
- 25 days of holidays
- Annual Prague public transport ticket
- Flexi passes
- Fitness on site 24/7
- Appealing salary with quarterly bonus
- Opportunity for a career growth
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Full-time job for an indefinite period
- Location: Prague - Žižkov (now working mainly from home)