Nenašli jste pro sebe vhodné pracovní místo?Stačí nám zaslat váš aktuální životopis
Claim Recovery Specialist - Road Transportation
+420 727 968 945
Synergie is a personnel consulting company operating on the Czech market for over 25 years. We are a part of the French Synergie Group, which has a leading position in Europe in the provision of HR services.
The S&you Division focuses on covering specialized and managerial positions across industrial sectors.
A worldwide leader in transportation and logistics services with 100,000 employees over several continents is looking for a Claim Recovery Specialist.
- Daily administration of carrier delay/loss/damage/theft claims in customer and internal systems
- Communication with carriers and customer plants/entities
- Working with F/I team on processing claim payments
- Co-operating with internal operational team on collecting claim support data
- Supervising and supporting quality event tracking in TMS
- Conducting progress reviews and customers and carriers
- Providing data analyses in MS Excel (or PowerBI tools)
- Fluent English is a must
- Previous experience in similar position is required
- Previous work experience in Logistics/Transportation within International business environment
- Experience in transportation management with deep understanding of CMR claim process and regulations
- Advanced knowledge of MS office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Our client is among top ten global logistics companies. The company runs the business as one highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets with more than 97,000 employees, 50,000 clients and 1,505 branches in 32 countries.
Fortune Magazine has recently named this company one of the World’s Most Admired Companies and the fastest-growing company revolutionizing the way cargo is transported around the world.
The magazine Forbes nominated them among America's best employers.
And what are they like? They really appreciate motivated and talented people with enthusiasm and drive. Help them build the best team.
- 25 days of holidays
- Performance bonus
- Annual Prague public transport ticket
- Flexi passes
- Fitness on site
- Appealing salary with quarterly bonus
- Opportunity for a career growth
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Full-time job for an indefinite period
- Location: Prague - Žižkov (possibility of homeoffice)