Nenašli jste pro sebe vhodné pracovní místo?Stačí nám zaslat váš aktuální životopis
Carrier Manager – Road transport
+420 727 968 945
Synergie is a personnel consulting company operating on the Czech market for over 25 years. We are a part of the French Synergie Group, which has a leading position in Europe in the provision of HR services.
The S&you Division focuses on covering specialized and managerial positions across industrial sectors.
A worldwide leader in transportation and logistics services, with 100,000 employees over several continents is looking for a Carrier Manager. You will join a Prague office, which is providing managed transportation services to customers across the European region via its international multi-cultural team of professionals.
- Leading carrier SLA performance analyses and driving performance reviews
- Acting as primary customer interface on carrier performance agenda
- Setting up KPIs, managing follow-up communication structure
- Monitoring transport plan compliance deviations
- Driving root-cause analyses and supervising implementation of corrective action plans
- Closely cooperating with operational team on thorough monitoring of carrier quality events
- Leading transportation claim recovery process
- Fluent professional English is a must
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics/Transportation within international business environment in senior position
- Deep experience in transportation management
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Deep understanding of WMS/TMS systems (or ERP system)
- Deep understanding of RCA/CAP, 5W, 8D and other quality management methodologies
About the company:
Our client is among top ten global logistics companies. The company runs the business as one highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets with more than 97,000 employees, 50,000 clients and 1,505 branches in 32 countries.
Fortune Magazine has recently named this company one of the World’s Most Admired Companies and the fastest-growing company revolutionizing the way cargo is transported around the world.
The magazine Forbes nominated them among America's best employers.
And what are they like? They really appreciate motivated and talented people with enthusiasm and drive. Help them build the best team.
- 25 days of holidays
- Performance bonus
- Annual Prague public transport ticket
- Flexi passes
- Fitness on site
- Appealing salary with quarterly bonus
- Opportunity for a career growth
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Full-time job for an indefinite period
- Location: Prague - Žižkov (possibility of homeoffice)